Skip to content
Chiropractic Treatment Methods
- Dr. Bryan has been Proficiency Rated in the Activator Technique. This means that he has been tested on his ability to use the Activator and his knowledge of this treatment procedure. Since 1980 Dr. Bryan has used this treatment procedure on his patients. The Activator Technique has evolved from 45 years of clinical studies and 15 years of research. He uses the Activator Adjusting Instrument (seen on the right), which gives a consistent low-force, high-speed chiropractic adjustment. Activator Methods is one of the most highly used technique worldwide.
- Our office is also trained in the use of the Impulse Adjusting Instrument, from Neuromechanical Innovations. We now offer the Impulse IQ, as the most advanced instrument treatment procedures in the world. This instrument has specific force settings, which are computer assisted for each area of the spine and extremities. This allows us to give a controlled and precise treatments. This technique also has the advantage of giving multiple pulse adjustments to any area, that may need more than one thrust.
- Dr. Bryan is the only Chiropractic doctor in the area that has taken a year long course in spinal rehabilitation. Our office has ability to stabilize and rehab, your area of problem or to teach you home care and rehab.
- We have some of the most advanced physical therapy procedures available for our patients. We have the therapy for initial injuries, stabilizing and healing of deep tissue, which are monitored by Dr. Bryan.
- We are also the only office in the Michiana area that has the most extensive training in Auto Injury Trauma. Dr. Bryan has spent over 4 years in studying and participating in training at the Spine Research Institute of San Diego. He has certifications in “Whiplash and Brain Injury Traumatology”, “Low Speed Rear Impact Crash Reconstruction” & “Motor Vehicle Crash Forensic Analysis”. We are able to evaluate, treat and rehab your Auto Accident Injuries.
- Our office offers the latest advancements in the care of low back/leg pain and neck/arm pain, with the use of Spinal Distraction and/or Decompression Therapy. In most cases these problems can be treated in a conservative manor, instead of having surgical intervention. Dr. Bryan has had over 30 years experience with these types of treatments.